We have an App for this!
All participants at the 56th National JSHS may connect to symposium materials via our mobile app — sorry far away friends and family, this is for registered attendees only.
The App has many features to help you navigate the sessions, learn about speakers, and connect with others through an in-App activity feed (think of Instagram meets LinkedIn).
Here’s How to Get the App
- Check your email: all attendees were sent invitations via the App platform, Crowd Compass, and our email list on Constant Contact. If these went to your spam folder, please add them to your safe sender list as we will use them to message your during the symposium.
- Get passcode from your email message: we will not post it on our public website.
- Find the App in your App Store: Crowd Compass Attendee Hub
- Download the App: Crowd Compass Attendee Hub
- Search for our event: 56th National JSHS
- Download the event: you will need the passcode for this
- Log-in: use the email address that you used to register in cVent. You may change it later; however this is the email address that we authorized as approved App users.
- Two-Step Authentication: you will be emailed or texted a code to enter the App too.
- YOU’RE IN! Set-up your profile. You may choose to enter any field or leave them blank.
- Explore & personalize your schedule: you may browse speaker bios, tour information, and the abstract book.
- Discover session details, make notes, bookmark, check-in, add photos.
- Activity Feed will show posts, by attendees. These posts will stay WITHIN the app and not push to public social media accounts unless approved by the user or posted by users.
Access via Web Browsers
The event application can be accessed via web browsers for users who don’t have mobile devices or the ability to access the app through their device.
Go to: crowd.cc/jshs2018
Follow log-in instructions listed above. You MUST use the email address that you used to register in CVENT to log-in. Please use the passcode that was emailed to you. You may personalize your profile and feed as described above.