Regional delegates not presenting research in the oral session will present their projects in the poster session to compete for cash awards. Poster presentations will be separated into categories of competition and awards will be given in each category. Students will be asked to select their category of competition when they register and selections will be reviewed by the National Judging Committee. The National JSHS staff will organize posters to categories and notify students of their assignments prior to the National Symposium.
All students presenting research in the poster session, must prepare the following:
- Abstract in Word (Formatting requirements listed in the presentation
- Consent Form– completed and signed.
- Statement of Outside Assistance Form – completed and signed.
- Poster in PDF format using template provided in requirements.
- Poster Overview Recording as an unlisted YouTube link.
- Name Recording as an unlisted YouTube link.
Please review the Rules of Competition for all details on poster and abstract requirements and presentations that you are expected to meet.
Students will present their research in a poster session to a group of judges.
The judges evaluate the poster and presentation on a set of criteria and rank them accordingly. There will be a separate viewing for peers and guests during the National symposium.
Poster presentations must meet the Poster Presentation Guidelines.