JSHS Volunteers support the program in all aspects of operations, judging, chaperoning, and mentoring students. Leaders from academia, industry, and the Department of Defense encourage and support talented students in many roles.
National Volunteer Roles
You can directly participate and support the National JSHS by:
- Judging the oral and/or poster competition
- Moderating the oral competition
- Presenting your research in a “reverse science fair” type of activity
- Speaking to students about your academic and career path
- Monitoring hallways during competition
- Hosting a laboratory or industry tour
To learn how you can volunteer for National JSHS, please contact our National office.